You need a safe shingle elevator to make hoisting materials less hazardous and more efficient. Manual lifting while climbing ladders is dangerous and in violation of OSHA regulations. Roofing conveyors and boom trucks can handle the rugged work but end up costing you money in rental fees, training, and payment for damage caused to property.
The solution is a Safety Hoist ladder lift
Each Safety Hoist ladder hoist is simple to operate. Its one-person operation requires very little training. All of our power ladders are durable yet light weight, which makes them easily portable. Our roofing ladders are perfect for moving material to where it actually needs to go—high-pitched roofs and hard-to-reach areas included. No special tools are required for assembly or operation, and units are field repairable in minutes.
Our shingle elevators are safe and OSHA-compliant. Our unique unloading ramp allows you to discharge materials away from the edge of the roof for increased safety and efficiency. Our custom support brace provides extra support for longer ladder lengths. All of this combines to reduce both the risk of injuries and injuries themselves.
Your savings in medical leave days and workers compensation claims make our ladderlifts even more cost-effective than other automated approaches for moving materials. You also save time, effort, and labor costs.
Mouse-over the product image
for a close-up view.
Pick the VH-300 power ladder for peak performance
This 300 lb. capacity power ladder includes:
- Three 8-foot sections of track with splice plates
- A 3-foot base with carriage assembly
- Your choice of a Briggs & Stratton or a Honda gas engine
- A self-storing plywood carrier
- A one-year warranty
- Instructional installation video
Newly designed peak for stability and strength
The VH-300 is:
- Rugged all-steel construction
- Equipped with heavy-duty track sections
- Quick to set up
- Easy to assemble, no special tools required
- Constructed of sections that simply bolt together
- Made with fewer parts for easy assembly
- A one-person operation
- 26.5 ft. standard, 43 ft. maximum
- Expandable in 4 ft. and 8 ft. extensions
- Equipped with a 100% ball bearing winch
- Created with externally mounted bearings that can be greased
- Fitted with an adjustable motor base
- Built with solid steel carriage wheels with ball bearings
- Designed with a mechanism for locking the carriage in place in transit
- Equipped with a brake release that is operational from both sides
- Easy to maintain or repair on-site
- Even more efficient with additional laddervator attachments
- Current with industry developments and needs
- Equipped with a new peak for greater stability and strength
*Italicized items are improvements from the CH-200