Roofing jobs are dangerous and expensive. Getting material onto the roof is hazardous, labor-intensive work when you manually carry items up a ladder. Falls can result in grave injuries and even death. If you are caught in violation of OSHA’s “three points of contact” regulations, you face large fines.
Boom trucks and roofing conveyors negate some of this risk but require significant space, operator training, rental fees, and payment for the inevitable property damage they cause to driveways, lawns, and landscaping. They are also hard to maneuver and ineffective at precisely placing materials where you want them.
The solution is a Safety Hoist™ ladder lift
Each Safety Hoist ladder hoist is simple to operate. Its one-person operation requires very little training. All of our power ladders are durable yet light weight, which makes them easily portable. Our roofing ladders are perfect for moving material to where it actually needs to go—high-pitched roofs and hard-to-reach areas included. No special tools are required for assembly or operation, and units are field repairable in minutes.
Our shingle elevators are safe and OSHA-compliant. Our unique unloading ramp allows you to discharge materials away from the edge of the roof for increased safety and efficiency. Our custom support brace provides extra support for longer ladder lengths. All of this combines to reduce both the risk of injuries and injuries themselves.
Your savings in medical leave days and workers compensation claims make our ladderlifts even more cost-effective than other automated approaches for moving materials. You also save time, effort, and labor costs.
Mouse-over the product image
for a close-up view.
Choose the MH-123 if you want our most popular ladder hoist
This 200 lb. capacity power ladder includes:
- Three 8-foot sections of track with splice plates
- A 3-foot base with carriage assembly
- Your choice of a Briggs & Stratton or a Honda gas engine or an electric motor
- A self-storing plywood carrier
- A one-year warranty
- Instructional installation video
The MH-123 is
- Lightweight construction
- Quick to set up
- Easy to assemble, no special tools required
- Constructed of sections that simply bolt together
- A one-person operation
- 27 ft. standard, 43 ft. maximum
- Expandable in 8 ft. extensions
- Equipped with a 100% ball bearing winch
- Fitted with an adjustable motor base
- Built with solid steel carriage wheels
- Designed with a mechanism for locking the carriage in place in transit
- Easy to maintain or repair on-site
- Even more efficient with additional ladderlift attachments