As a roofing industry leader for 50 years, Safety Hoist Company is committed to developing better material handling alternatives. Our new flat panel/solar panel cradle is just one innovation in our line of products to increase your work efficiency, move materials quicker and easier, and keep your workers safe.
According to the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA)/GTM Research U.S. Solar Market Insight™ 2016 report, solar photovoltaic capacity is predicted to triple in the U.S. in the next 5 years and demand for solar panel installations will increase accordingly. You need the new Safety Hoist™ flat panel/solar panel cradle to keep up with demand.
Respond quickly with the Safety Hoist flat panel/solar panel cradle
Our brand new design still
- Conveys solar panels, windows, doors, skylights, plywood/drywall/cement boards, and other materials to the rooftop
- Mounts on any existing Safety Hoist
- Remains safer and significantly more operator-friendly than other solar panel carriages or solar panel carriers
- Is made in the U.S.A.
See for yourself—it
- Unloads solar panels to the roof easier than other brands and models because of the innovative design
- Moves 1 to 3 solar panels at a time
- Can be equipped with an eco-friendly electric motor, as shown above
- Safeguards the solar panels with all-steel construction and protective rubber stripping
- Securely holds solar panels with the nylon cam straps included
The flat panel/solar panel cradle features the same one-person ease of operation you have come to expect with all of our Safety Hoist roofing ladders. The lightweight yet durable frame is extremely portable and quick to set up. No special tools are required for assembly or operation. Protective rubber stripping and nylon cam straps for securing the solar panels are included.
See how easy it is to keep up with demand with a Safety Hoist flat panel/solar panel cradle
Get a Flat Panel/Solar Panel Cradle for your next solar installation
Phone: (610) 941-4333 · Toll free: (877) 994-6478