What We Do
For over 50 years, our sole focus at Safety Hoist Company has been designing and manufacturing platform material hoists. As the building and roofing industries change, we continue to pioneer new hoists and accessories to make moving materials safer, quicker and easier than ever before. We manufacture gas and electric material hoists for any job. Whether you are installing roofing, siding, skylights, solar panels, or windows, we have a hoist for you!
Why Choose a Platform Hoist?
Manually carrying materials—especially heavy or bulky items—puts you and your workers at high risk of injury. The price for medical leave, workers compensation claims, and OSHA fines for non-compliance with regulations is high. Cut your risk and your costs with a Safety Hoist power ladder.
A boom truck or extended forklift requires special training and a license to operate, making it difficult to rent for small jobs. Because it is prone to cause property damage, your expenses can add up quickly. A boom truck also places material where the truck can reach, which is not always where you need it. Eliminate the need for special training and the risk of property damage with a Safety Hoist shingle elevator.
A roofing conveyor needs a lot of space. Like a boom truck, it requires special training, making it difficult to rent for small jobs. It, too, has the potential for producing property damage, causing this to be another expensive choice for moving roofing materials. Save space, eliminate the cost of repairing driveways and landscaping, and tackle any size job with a Safety Hoist roofing ladder.
Why Choose Safety Hoist Company?
Safety Hoist is... simplesafeaffordableenvironmentally friendlyhighest qualitylight and durableversatiledependablethe industry leader
So you’ve decided a material hoist is right for you- but why choose Safety Hoist?
1. Highest Quality - Other material hoists on the market are made using low quality parts imported from outside the US, causing the product to break and require maintenance frequently. Our laddervators are made using only the highest quality parts available and are manufactured entirely in the USA. Unlike our competitors, our team's sole focus is on manufacturing material lifts and accessories, so you know you are getting a quality product.
2. Reliable Engines - Other material hoists on the market use cheap engines made outside of the USA. Our engines are supplied solely by Honda, the most trusted name in industrial engines, so you know you are getting a product you can count on. Should something go wrong with your Honda engine, you will be covered under warranty for three years!
3. Extended Warranties - Other material hoists on the market offer warranties between 30-90 days. We manufacture a product we stand behind and have confidence in, which is why we are proud to offer a 1 year warranty on all of our hoists. We also offer a repair program for the life span of your hoist which makes getting repairs and maintenance done a quick and affordable process.
4. Quicker Service - Other material hoists on the market take up to 90 days to be built and shipped out. We understand that when the need arises, you will want your hoist ASAP, which is why we keep inventory in stock and offer same day shipping on single hoist orders as well as parts.
5. Exceptional Customer Care - Other companies who supply material hoists often are often not helpful after the sale has ended. We have a team of trusted employees who are available every day to help with any questions or concerns you may have. We are proud to offer personalized service to any customer who reaches out.
6. Constant Innovation - Our patent pending electric hoist was the first electric hoist on the market and the only one capable of lifting upto 500 lbs. We also have the largest range of hoist accessories on the market. We are constantly manufacturing new and improved lifts and accessories to add to our growing product line. We take pride in knowing our job is never done.