Safety Hoist roofing ladders are more versatile, less damaging to driveways and landscaping, and a fraction of the cost of boom trucks and roofing conveyors. They reduce the risk of injury, the back-breaking labor, and the amount of time required to move material from the ground to the roof. They also allow you to off-load to hard-to-reach places.
Choose the right solution–the Safety Hoist™ ladder lift
Each Safety Hoist ladder hoist is simple to operate. Its one-person operation requires very little training. All of our power ladders are durable yet light weight, which makes them easily portable. Our roofing ladders are perfect for moving material to where it actually needs to go—high-pitched roofs and hard-to-reach areas included. No special tools are required for assembly or operation, and units are field repairable in minutes.
Our shingle elevators are safe and OSHA-compliant. Our unique unloading ramp allows you to discharge materials away from the edge of the roof for increased safety and efficiency. Our custom support brace provides extra support for longer ladder lengths. All of this combines to reduce both the risk of injuries and injuries themselves.
Your savings in medical leave days and workers compensation claims make our ladderlifts even more cost-effective than other automated approaches for moving materials. You also save time, effort, and labor costs.
Mouse-over the product image
for a close-up view.
Do more in difficult places with the HD-400 platform hoist
This 400 lb. capacity power ladder includes:
- Three 8-foot sections of track with splice plates
- A 3-foot base with carriage assembly
- Your choice of a Briggs & Stratton or a Honda gas engine
- A self-storing multi-purpose carrier
- A one-year warranty
- Instructional installation video
Extra lifting power for larger operations.
The HD-400 is:
- Extremely portable thanks to steel frame on wheels
- Lightweight aluminum track sections
- Quick to set up
- Easy to assemble, no special tools required
- Constructed of sections that simply bolt together
- Made with fewer parts for easy assembly and maintenance
- A one-person operation
- Simplified with a single handle design for ease of operation
- 28 ft. standard, 43 ft. maximum
- Expandable in 4-ft. and 8-ft. extensions
- Equipped with a 100% ball bearing winch
- Created with self-lubricating platform wheels
- Fitted with adjustable motor base
- Built with solid steel carriage wheels with ball bearings
- Designed with a mechanism for locking the carriage in place in transit
- Equipped with a brake release that is operational from both sides
- Easy to maintain or repair on-site
- Even more efficient with additional ladderlift attachments
- Current with industry developments and needs
- Equipped with a new peak for greater stability and strength